Microsoft planning big touch improvements for Windows Blue
1. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
That means there wont be a WP8.5 some where in the middle of the year? Well that sucks coz wp8 has a ton of flaws.
4. tigermcm (Posts: 851; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
there is suppose to be a lot of minor updates before "blue"
3. Penny (Posts: 1647; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
From this entire video, I think my favorite feature was being able to bring in any image in FreshPaint for Windows Blue and treat it as if it were a wet painting, meaning being able to alter the image itself by mixing colors, blending/blurring parts of the image, etc. Very cool.
5. 3SM.. (unregistered)
Well they should be fixing the issues in WP8, rather than working on Blue.
6. Andrewtst (Posts: 608; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Is time Microsoft do whole interface touch friendly.
7. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I thought ppl are just getting used to the whole Window 8 experience?
Lets hope there wont be another "Vista" experience guy .