LG Optimus G2 leaks again, seen running on SK Telecom
1. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Round icons again not so cool. I hope they redesign it.
2. alterecho (Posts: 994; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
What happened to the lovely crystal reflection back of the first one?
6. TheLolGuy (Posts: 469; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
For the sake of the removable back. I really digged the crystal reflection design myself, but I really like the idea of a removable battery too.
9. alterecho (Posts: 994; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Not to mention the 'cracking due to heat difference issues'. But still that was one of a kind back. Never seen anyhing that was so different and uniques, since the the iPhone 4.
3. Genersis (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I hope LG have made sure the buttons on the back aren't impractical. Because that's how they look to me.
8. TheLolGuy (Posts: 469; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I like that they're putting it in a neutral area. It doesn't look hard to reach at all if you hold it upright. Since I'm left handed I usually have to deal with configurations that have right-handers in mind.
The only potential problem that I can see is if that + and - button will be used for the camera zooming in landscape. Now thats gonna be awkward!
10. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
At first I liked the idea, since it makes sense for ambidextrous volume up/down during a phone call. Then I thought...what about the rest of my phone usage, when I'm staring down at the phone face up on a desk? I would have no access to the rockers.
4. Meleagru (Posts: 83; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Why buttons? Just make the whole back plate touch sensitive and have gesture and pressure sensors replace all the existing buttons on the device.
7. TheLolGuy (Posts: 469; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Patents that have been filed show that this idea has been floating around. It's even been posted here on PhoneArena, but a lot of people criticized it for 'copying' the PS Vita.
11. R-vjn (Posts: 131; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
its a real gamble on its hardware buttons, but I'm so excited about it as well. Atleast LG is trying something different..!