It's officially official: Verizon to buyout Vodafone for $130B, will gain full control of Verizon Wireless
1. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Sell your house and use all your savings to buy Nokia shares.
Within 1 year, Nokia shares will rise from $3.90 a share to $452 a share!!
Nokia have 34 different style of phones coming out within the next year.
The Nokia 1520 etc.... are going to be the most amazing phones on the market.
Don't say I never warned you.
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
As long as Nokia uses windows phone that will never happen. Most people are not that retarded to actually buy a phone running WP8.
7. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Nokia already have plans to do premium Android phones with developers Adaia!!
These phones will cost over $1000 and will have the most advanced technologies in the market.
I cannot stress this enough, buy Nokia shares now!!!
14. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Ladies and Gentlemen, here is a desperate man who has heavily invested in Nokia only to have it's value tank soon after.
Have a heart and bail him out with your hard earned money, won't you?
20. Commentator (Posts: 2808; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Why would anyone buy a phone that costs over $1000 when most mid-range phones already have more features than people use?
24. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Buying shares on a sinking strugling , needs supporting platform and brand! Yea more like buying shares on Android and iOS is safer!
23. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well said Shatter®
It's not old skool Nokia anymore which they had:
Nokia is no longer Nokia! That Elop has killed and destroyed the mighty good old Nokia and now relying on that good for nothing WP platform!
15. ilani (Posts: 79; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
It really looks like grape-eyes is trying to scam everyone here with a pump and dump! (look it up)
25. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Are you for real, whoever invested would have had a 40% increase in 24hrs of investment.
You should be thanking me.
Just add www
27. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Nokia have been bought by Microsoft, I'm guessing that's why their shares might go a little higher.
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7013; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Next thing we know Verizon will make more surcharge after buying Vodafone. but isn't Vodafone a U.K. company?
4. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Maybe the branches here will change to Verizon Wireless
8. AppleIsGod (Posts: 51; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Vodafone almost the 2x the amount, it invested.
9. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
all i care about is whether Verizon will raise their prices >:(
12. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
If you think about it, they may be forced to lower them or run specials like T-Mobile; at least we know they're not desperate.
17. rightcue805 (Posts: 55; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
they don't need to compete with T-mobile at all. I really don't think t-mobile is on the same level as verizon
22. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
OMG, I must've still been on that recreational stuff from the holiday, don't know what I was thinking: forgive me Big Red, you are definitely not on the same level as T-Mobile(less), please don't take away my Unlimited Data!!?
16. ilani (Posts: 79; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
no need to raise prices! we here in Canada are ALL waiting to give our money to Verizon! we are just waiting for them to come up here already!
13. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Damn, if it weren't for the FCC, FTC & Anti-Trust Laws Verizon could also own AT&T as well as T-Mo!
[To Sprint: no one wants you, sorry]