Is this the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini?
1. addicted2088 (Posts: 53; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
"it really appears that a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini could really in the works."
Um, of course it is in the works, that is not a question at all. You'd think tech writers would be aware of that given Samsung's mantra. But it looks like they're stopping naming these devices after the flagship, probably why the Galaxy S5 zoom is Galaxy K zoom and S5 mini is S5 Dx.
2. pocketbook (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
" You'd think tech writers would be aware of that given Samsung's mantra."
It's a reporter's job to report, not guess.
4. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
If this is indeed the same of the new model, it seems Samsung has changed their naming system to be much shorter than it used to be...
What used to be the S5 Mini Neo Deluxe is now just the S5 DX? Believe this when I see it for real :)
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I think the "Dx" is a sad and disappointing face, people like to type "xD" because it looks and refers to laughing and also happy face, but this "Dx" looks kinda like a sad and disappointing face.
Maybe the they're hinting us that the S5 Mini will be disappointing? I don't know, this just suddenly comes out of my head. xD
6. FriendsOfSamsung (unregistered)
7. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
wow u said it ??? mother of trolls...
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, I know you are. You see? Even your detector detects that you're a troll, how pathetic of you lol. Now, begone troll.
20. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
he should have wrote friendsofxperia :( why people no love xperia :( see the light sony is giving :( go to h*ll and get a life, no one cares about your sony sister. oh, grandpa loves you and wants to give you a hug ( he found a sony lover in you )
25. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Go to hell? Did Satan send you here?
16. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Lmao says the biggest Samsung fan boy or should I say your a ROYALLY
21. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
hey sony sister. yeah sony rocks the 80s. you're an old guy btw? no offense, it's not bad being old, we all have to go through this.
9. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Maybe it is a new leet code that Samsung is introducing:
54m5unG G4L4xY 5 Dx
19. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
It's the same sad face sony will do when it's released. come one you're not copy pasting the same link you spam every article with? hey no one cares about sony. (except grandpa and the NURSERY HOME, they love sony and nokia lmao). and hey talk about inability to release a device, think z2, and wow lmao looks like z3 is going to launch before z2. go to h*ll, no one cares, literally.
23. DONUT (Posts: 370; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
why on earth do u have to be so rude and mean all the time? were u not loved as child???
24. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Lmao. Im rude and mean to people who are actually rude and mean, and I enjoy making fun of them.
27. DONUT (Posts: 370; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
erm but youre rude and mean to every single person on this site (save for the other sammie fans). hell, u dont even need anyone to instigate things with you, you constantly post comments like this urself too
10. shuaibhere (Posts: 1966; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Wow!!! Mini has thinner side bezels than s5...
12. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Looks pretty good for a mini flagship. I like how they're changing the S5 variants to different names...K Zoom instead of S5 Zoom, S5 Dx instead of S5 Mini...great! Hope they make this reasonably priced unlike the S4 Mini (and the HTC One Mini) which were rather pricey for Mini....being more expensive than S3 but with not better specs...
17. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Yea with bogus outdated specs
It should.ve had the same specs from the S5 onto the S5 mini
22. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
yeah and be priced at a whopping 800$ so no one would buy it. it reminds me of another failure an old company ( cherished by old people ) introduced #FailToSell #NumbersDontLie.
18. rocksy (Posts: 65; Member since: 06 May 2014)
Zauba website SM-
G800F Samsung model
with a 4.47 inch screen
was imported into India.
It believed that the SM-G800F most
likely could be the
Galaxy S5 Mini.