Here's how to lock your notes with a password or a fingerprint in iOS 9.3
1. Jimrod (Posts: 1346; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
This was actually one "How to" section that's useful, took me ages to find where they'd put this option because putting a note-locking option under what is normally the "sharing" button is pretty counter-intuitive.
With that in mind this is still a Beta of course...
2. Wiencon (Posts: 1870; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
They need to add option to lock every app user want to. Or at least photos
4. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
Can't use the finger print to lock one of the already existing notes? Woww...
In fact, just about everything in an Android phone is lockable with Fingerprint scanner - not just notes!
5. Wiencon (Posts: 1870; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Sorry to snap you out from your fantasy world but anybody who visits this article doesn't care about android
6. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
I visit any article I want, whether Android-related or not!
What fantasy world? You wan't flame wars with me?
Hop off my cock. I know you like it, but let go off me, please!
8. Wiencon (Posts: 1870; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
I couldn't find your toy without microscope
10. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
Seriously? You must be blind not see a 9-inch one without a microscope.
7. Raito (Posts: 58; Member since: 15 Aug 2014)
I have Redmi Note 3 and Xperia Z5 besides iPhone 6 n i can't lock apps or photos or specific function UNLESS i root it! Liar!!
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 21186; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I cannot wait for this feature. They need to expand it to the camera, and photos app.
9. TerryTerius (Posts: 1774; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
They really do. Private mode was one of my favorite features from Samsung's phones. I would love to see something similar on my 6S plus.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 21186; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yep yep! It would come in handy, people are too nosy.
How are you liking the 6S Plus? It's not perfect, but I love mine.
14. oozz009 (Posts: 520; Member since: 22 Jun 2015)
Good. Now this feature should be added to the photos app as well!
15. keitham1977 (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Actually you can add the password to existing notes you just have to move them to the icloud folder first...