HTC One Max and Sense 5.5 logs hint you can launch apps with your fingerprints
1. rawbow (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
We do launch apps with our fingertips yo :P But i see the point of it. Pretty good application if it works that way.
7. noler (Posts: 165; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Now we can launch bad apps with our middle finger.
12. asulect (Posts: 131; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
I wonder if it's more appriopiate for HTC to name this phone HTC One Finger
3. frrboom (Posts: 9; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
I think one thing is wrong in the article, it says "Touch fingerprint scanner". On the pic it says "Swipe the fingerprint reader on the back of the phone", so prob there is a Swipe sensor and not a touch.
5. frrboom (Posts: 9; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
Sure you can but its diffrent kind of sensors. Toucn sensor=Iphone 5s Swipe sensor=Motorola Atrix
6. dratomic (Posts: 461; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
secretly taking pictures or videos would be an awesome feature :))
9. asulect (Posts: 131; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Too bad you still have to point your phone at your subject.
8. Owlet (Posts: 446; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
One more news about the One Max and I won't be able to stand it anymore, I swear. When can I buy this thing?
10. amats69 (Posts: 1032; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Im excited for this beast but i need an official unveiling!
13. stealthd (Posts: 948; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
This seems like one of those features that seems really cool at first and then immediately seems impractical. I really don't see trying to use different fingers for different purposes to be convenient or useful. I could see a lot of people trying to unlock with one hand and use the pinky and then dropping their phone.