HTC Desire P and HTC Desire Q are both pictured
Meanwhile, the HTC Desire Q is said to have a smaller 4 inch display with the same specs as the panel on the Desire P. The phone will be available in red, white and black and will cost $235. The rest of the specs are unknown although we hear that this model will be offered in China through the world's largest mobile carrier, China Mobile.
source: AndroidCommunity via SlashGear
6. ITEngineer (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Only if i could down vote more than once..
anyways back to the subject.
Thanks HTC but no thanks
I love HTC phones, but will never buy one again ever for 1 good reason.
HTC abandon their phones after 8-12 months of release, then no more software updates, like they did with their Sensation line, none is getting jellybeans.
My SGS2 is gonna get 4.2.2 and even though i hate the polycarbonate plastic, i will support samsung just for remembering my their customer after two years and still giving updates...
my next phone will either be SGS4 or Xphone if it was better.
10. tech2 (Posts: 1837; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
THANK YOU !!!!!!
Finally, some sensible comment. Otherwise, all you hear how HTC One is more beautiful with its design and how SGS4 is plastic (even though before 2012 all phones were plastic and still durable).
Only if people for once thought about the long-term aspects such as updates and replaceable battery (when battery starts to die in few years) of the phone rather than short-term element such as beauty which you'll be tired off within few months !
11. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Did you really just copy and paste this comment into multiple articles? Wow.
15. Amasoo (Posts: 8; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
u r right ,but didnt u post almost the same thing on gsmarena ?
9. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 494; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
use xperia if you like classy phone.hehe
2. tech2 (Posts: 1837; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Would've been great if they'd included Sense 5 ! :(
3. bohdan4ik13 (Posts: 82; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
They are Chinese versions of Desire X and Desire SV. Here the sourse of that crazy idea about new models.http://www.android4tw.com/thre
7. pyradark (Posts: 748; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
WOW. this is why HTC is falling down, everything looks the same since 2011.
nothing is stand out, i rather get Xperia SP or L
13. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5150; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha........... dude, these phones aren't release yet, and you didn't try it before. Your comment is unacceptable.
16. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
But every1 was saying that about s4 before it came out and you didn't complain
17. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5150; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I know, but now we are talking about mid-range phones, not high-end. These two things are different things.
8. zippolite28 (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
HTC Designs are much better than Samsung to me ...
14. legend1 (Posts: 102; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
the desire p looks exactly like the one sv
18. dat805 (unregistered)
Why it takes so loooooong time to release...
19. dat805 (unregistered)
i wish htc was in europe... not in the ****ing china!!! it takes looooooooooong time to release....