HD voice coming to Viber for Windows Phone, but only on Nokia Lumia phones
1. valapsp posted on 11 Sep 2012, 05:19 0 0
s**t. When is it going to be available for others?
2. haseebzahid posted on 11 Sep 2012, 05:47 5 0
when others do collaboration with them like nokia :\
3. ogy_dogy posted on 11 Sep 2012, 06:30 9 0
Nokia is putting a lot of effort into wp. Me gusta :)
When is it going to be avaliable?
4. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 11 Sep 2012, 19:16 1 0
i like that nokia is really putting a lot of effort for its lumia line!! now nokia lumia will be the only worthy WP to buy!! too many exclusive apps! and all are good!!
5. Viber posted on 13 Sep 2012, 09:51 1 0
This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!
We are currently working on it, Please stay tuned for updates!
If you have any question about Viber - please feel free to ask.
Thanks in advance,
7. akshat111 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 07:28 0 0
please let us know when we can see the update in the windows store. please....
6. akshat111 posted on 18 Sep 2012, 07:27 0 0
Viber... please let us know when update is rolling out for lumia users.
8. Viber posted on 20 Sep 2012, 08:06 0 1
We still don't have a specific date unfortunately, but we are currently in the process of coordinating the release.
If all goes as planned, the new update should be released soon.
9. akshat111 posted on 20 Sep 2012, 12:11 0 0
You know what?? I m just sick of this word from u people.. "SOON"..
And what do u mean by planned??
10. Viber posted on 23 Sep 2012, 07:47 0 0
The calling update has already been released in several Market Places around the world, and will gradually be available in all of them today :)
11. akshat111 posted on 23 Sep 2012, 09:45 0 0
Thank u very much for replyin soon..
I hve already downloaded the update.. Thnks..
12. Viber posted on 24 Sep 2012, 03:17 1 0
Enjoy Viber! ;)
13. akshat111 posted on 24 Sep 2012, 22:44 0 0
Hey why viber has been removed from nokia collection? And also i m facing issues during call.. Neither i can hear anyone nor the one to whom i m calling.. What is the problem?
14. Viber posted on 25 Sep 2012, 06:29 0 0
We have decided to pull our calling update from Market Place due to problems found with the calling feature for some users.
We are working around the clock to fix the problem, and we hope to make a new version available on Market Place shortly.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, and we recommend that you stay tuned for news and updates.
the Viber Team.
15. akshat111 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 07:56 0 0
Thanks for answering.
Please let me know as soon as update is available.
16. akshat111 posted on 26 Sep 2012, 11:51 0 0
I am waiting for your response
17. Viber posted on 27 Sep 2012, 06:38 0 0
Please see our response above.
We are working to fix the problem, and once we're done, we'll upload a fixed version to Market Place.
18. akshat111 posted on 30 Sep 2012, 05:48 0 0
When are you people going to update the app.. It has been a week waiting for viber update.. Didnt expect this kind of delay from you.. On 11 sep u announced it n still waiting..
19. Viber posted on 01 Oct 2012, 04:55 0 0
We are working on it as fast as we can, but we also want to make sure we release a fully working version.
We apologize for the delay, and we will keep you posted once we have news.
21. akshat111 posted on 11 Oct 2012, 12:35 0 0
Hey.. Why viber n viber messenger both are removed from the marketplace??
22. Viber posted on 12 Oct 2012, 10:25 0 0
Viber's new update (with the calling feature) should be available for everyone on Market Place right now.
Please refresh your Market Place (or reboot your phone if needed). If Viber still does not appear there, please contact Windows Phone support.
23. kenzwest posted on 24 Feb 2013, 21:46 0 0
Please let me know when viber work for Nokia luma 920 voice call, thanks.
24. Viber posted on 26 Feb 2013, 05:24 0 0
We are not sure yet when exactly our new version with the voice features will be ready for Windows Phone 8 (Lumia 920). We hope to have it ready as soon as possible, and when we have news we'll let you know :)