- Remotely wipe all data from lost or stolen mobile devices
- Lock idle devices after a period of inactivity
- Require a device password on each phone
- Set minimum lengths for more secure passwords
- Require passwords to include letters and numbers
The great news is that you can manage your phone whenever you want straight from your browser without help from a server dedicated to that purpose. When an employee leaves the company, all the administrator has to do is to cut his access.
All in all, this is an all-around cool stuff for all the business establishments and their employees. Most probably the only company that's not very happy about these prospects is RIM, because the ever-expanding Android (on average, over 200 000 Android devices are activated every day) is catching-up fast even in the business sector, where RIM's BlackBerries are the current leader.