First improvised LG G3 battery life tests show promising results
11. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Hmm no beside he doesn't show how he was using the phone. . For all it matters he could just leave the screen on without doing anything
12. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1103; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
In the article it is stated the use that was given to the phone, besides there are two tests mentioned and not only the video one.
13. UglyFrank (Posts: 1405; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
It's better than a phone that is almost 9 months old!?!?!?
15. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
9 months old yet there have been no phones released that are really better than it to justify an upgrade.
22. simpleas (Posts: 196; Member since: 30 Apr 2014)
Yeah, im using the Note 2 but can't wait for the 3 sided display Note 4.
3. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Seems stout, proof will be in the pudding though.
Wtg LG, great phone.
6. vuyonc (Posts: 895; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
It probably won't do better than Z2, S5, phablets etc. in battery life but it may come close, which is a good start
7. ıtalıan (unregistered)
whats the price on turkey or greek ???
9. myweca (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
Hello from Greece!
LG Hellas announced the following prices:
16GB - 2GB of Ram: 599 €
32GB - 3GB of Ram: 649 €
It is said it will come out in Europe in Mid June.
19. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
on Turkey lg said nothing about price, it will be clear in 3 weeks they said
but I think 16 gb version around 1800 tl (600 €) and 32 gb around 2200 tl (700 €)
20. ıtalıan (unregistered)
8. skatrdie0 (Posts: 37; Member since: 09 May 2014)
Doesn't seem like this will have the best battery life. Note 3 gets over 13 hours of video playback but this isn't based on full brightness. So we will just have to wait and see a real test
10. alex88ucv (Posts: 36; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
well, considering it has the resolution of the note 3x2 and with a brightness at an insane level, i think it is doing great
14. thisismyusername (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Mar 2014)
I wonder how much better the battery life would be with a lower resolution screen.
17. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I had the privilege of using a find 7 next to my note 3 and I saw no significant advantages of the screen, the colors of my note 3 were actually far superior.
18. archieboy (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 May 2014)
Longer entertainment on a larger lifelike screen. Yes to LG G3.
21. jinghuiwee123 (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 May 2014)
Think that my G2 wins over battery life compare to Note 3 and G3. Seriously my G2 has a 16hour battery life and it's 3000mah , 200mah smaller than Note 3 .
23. CDaly89 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
Call me crazy, but as far as I'm aware there is no screen that can change the refresh rate across specific sections of it, so I doubt that would be a contributing factor to prolonged battery life. More likely, it would be the decreased utilization of the screens available pixels. Portrait would use far fewer pixels to their full capacity/brightness (and thus less power) for the blackened portions of the screen than landscape would (having to use almost every pixel somewhat to display any color other than black).