Analyst says larger iPhone 6 planned for June 2014
35. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Dude this is Apple.
41. MobileKicker (Posts: 212; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
It'll be awesome if Apple releases iPhone 6 with iWatch this October
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 21698; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple just do something man!!! At this point I'd take a two inch iphone if it looks different.
6. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 178; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I doubt it, apple either got lazy
or are counting on customers like you to buy anything they make haha
22. Hollywould (Posts: 14; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
Must say the "phablet" sized one looks hideous with all the icons. Just an app drawer.
29. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1718; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
aaaand that is the definition of a blind isheep
3. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
We represent Apple Inc., the internationally famous “COOL” technology company and the designer, distributor, and/or manufacturer of a broad array of trendy/cutting-edge goods and services in the technology field. Since 2013, Apple has been using the “iPhone6” trademark in connection with it’s ultra modern iPhone.
It has come to our attention that Michael H. has been using the words “Larger iPhone6” in a article on a website noted as Phonearena.com. Michael’s use of the words “Larger iPhone6 in 2014” is likely to confuse consumers into thinking that other phones have large screens and are better then our trendy iPhone.
Accordingly, Apple herby demands that you immediately cease all use of the word “iPhone6” and agree to refrain from such future uses. Apple takes protecting its coolness factor seriously and expects your prompt confirmation that you will comply with our demands as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
Leaders in innovation, Apple Inc.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 21698; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
- 10 if I could actually thumb this crap down 10 times. And you actually set here,and thought this mess up...wowwww.
9. MCrapp (Posts: 318; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
With the new "larger" and "cool"iPhone6 can I get longer and more coolest 2 year warranty? Please!
4. MirOsamahAli (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I never understood the point of 'S' iPhones really, if they made a different looking iPhone in a two year gap with considerable differences I would consider maybe.
11. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 178; Member since: 03 May 2012)
S stands for "Same" As in basically nothing has changed.
15. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I thought it meant 'Sucks' .... slightly less.
38. cenasucks4eva (unregistered)
7. Aeires (unregistered)
Not really understanding how a bigger phone is a trade off but when it comes to tablets, smaller is a trade off. There's plenty of devices that have proven this to be incorrect so it sounds like someone too intent on staying in a comfort zone than actually making something equivalent to the competition. In the end, Apple is becoming too predictive. They need to do something unexpected and exciting instead of overselling the same old same old.
For the actual prediction, analysts, enough said. BTW, anyone happen to know his percentage of being correct with his predictions?
14. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
I would take a 10" tablet over a 5" phone anyday.
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
yeah right like they will be a 6" iPhone? There are lots of phones coming out this year with 6"
10. amats69 (Posts: 1461; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
im waiting for this one!hopefully they have to do something new with IOS also...ok apple maybe this time i will buy your iphone!
13. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Analysts say a lot of things..... Majority are... Well.... Not true....or in this case clearly obvious and new story from 2 months ago...
16. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
All the analysts do is speculated to keep investors interested and fans hanging on ... this time 13 months out. I wouldn't be surprised if they are paid to write them or looking out for their own self interests. ... as share holders.
SGS4 or the HTC One are here now so enjoy them, I'm actually enjoying the Ascend Mate from the sleeping giant Huawei at the moment. Try different things NOW and you will be amazed at what's out there.
17. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
I've gotta say, with the current UI, an iPhone bigger than 4.5 will look ridiciously...ugly
19. testman22 (Posts: 338; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
1) People that are on the fence aren't going to wait 14 months, they will just jump ship
2) People that will wait will now have no reason to get whatever crappy incrememntal 5s comes out. Whatever phone they release next will definitely have the worst sales to date of any iphone thats come out.
39. cenasucks4eva (unregistered)
20. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Funny how this articles picture has an enlongated iPhone ...
21. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Ridiculous apple should change it's name to Pear