Save $70 to $350 now on select Amazon Prime Exclusive phones including the LG V35 ThinQ
For the unaware, Amazon allows Prime members to save some money on certain smartphones that Amazon has already pre-installed some software on. As Android Police has noted, besides the regular savings on these phones, Amazon is offering additional discounts in the range of $70 to $350 right now on select handsets. These models include the Moto X4, Moto Z3 Play, Moto G6, LG Stylo 4, and the LG V35 ThinQ.
- Moto X4-priced at $179.99, you can save $70 or 28% off the usual price. Running Android 8.0 Oreo, Motorola says that this model will be updated to Pie.
- Moto Z3 Play-this model can be picked up for $369.99, which will save you $100 or 21%. The unit comes with a free power pack mod to augment its 3000mAh battery.
- Moto G6-available right now for $229, which is a $70 or 23% discount. This model is also promised an update to Android 9 Pie.
- LG Stylo 4-is offered with a whopping 40% discount, dropping the price from $299.99 to $179.99. This phone features a 6.1-inch display and an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- LG V35 ThinQ-priced at $549.99, you can save $350 or 38% on this flagship phone. Powered by the Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, this unit comes with 6GB of RAM and a 6-inch OLED display with a 1440 x 2880 resolution (18:9 aspect ratio).
As we said, these deals are available right now from Amazon. If you're not a Prime member and don't want to spend money to become one, here's a little secret. Come a little closer. Closer. Closer. Ready? You can sign up for a free 30-day trial for Prime, order your phone(s), and at the end of the 30-days you can simply cancel your membership and walk away.