Deal: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (US model) now costs $469.99
If you think you need a new, unlocked Galaxy S7 edge right now, you may want to purchase it from Best Buy. That's because the retailer is currently selling the unlocked S7 edge for $469.99 - that's $100 less than anywhere else, including on Samsung's own website. In case you're wondering, this is the official US S7 edge model, so you're getting warranty from Samsung Mobile USA with it.
Best Buy is also offering the regular Samsung Galaxy S7 for $469.99, but there's no deal involved here, as this is the handset's current price pretty much everywhere else in the US. Anyway, both the S7 edge, and the S7 can be ordered from Best Buy via the source link below.
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3600 mAh(36h 3G talk time)
posted on Jul 18, 2017, 11:23 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):