The LG Optimus G is currently available for pre-order at AT&T, so everyone who isn't lucky enough to actually win this giveaway can easily pre-order one here! The handset costs $199.99 with a two-year contract, which is a pretty good value.
If we have to give you our opinion about the Optimus G, we'd say that it's definitely one of the better high-end smartphones that we've seen this year. It has an attractive design, super-fast hardware and a well-optimized software experience. No wonder that we rated it 9/10 just a couple of weeks ago. If you want to know more about it, you can read our full review here, or simply watch our detailed video review here.
- In order to participate in the giveaway, please answer the question in the survey form found at the end of the post!
We'll randomly pick and announce one lucky person next Monday (November 5), and contact them via the email address they used to register on PhoneArena.
*Update 5 November* we have drawn the lucky winner - congratulations to mozes316!
By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
- Display 4.7" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2100 mAh
Posts: 2; Member since: Oct 29, 2012
only if i win
posted on Oct 29, 2012, 9:39 AM 0
Posts: 4766; Member since: Mar 07, 2012
Is AT&T and Verizon coming to India? Anyone?? Please let them come for this very contest.
posted on Oct 29, 2012, 10:19 AM 2
Posts: 973; Member since: Aug 09, 2012
Nope... don't think so. They can't afford doing business here as the competitions is tough already.
posted on Oct 29, 2012, 10:48 AM 1
Posts: 122; Member since: Aug 28, 2012
AT&T, Tmobile and a few others make money selling certain technologies to Indian carriers. They can't directly use their technologies (hence can't offer more than what Vodafone already offers) here and have to play by TRAI rules and getting spectrum here would be a major headache.
posted on Oct 30, 2012, 3:27 AM 1
Posts: 1149; Member since: Feb 11, 2010
Hopefully I can win this phone. ANY phone would be better than the phone I currently have (AT&T Inspire), plus I can use this phone until im eligible for the Note II lol
posted on Oct 29, 2012, 10:34 AM 0
Posts: 1111; Member since: Nov 18, 2010
If you win this phone you should keep it and not get the Note II. This phone rocks.
posted on Nov 05, 2012, 12:00 PM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):