Fitbit Black Friday deals go live at Target, save big on various wearables
Even so, it's worth checking them out if you're looking for a smartwatch or fitness tracker, but you might have to wait since not all are active yet. Of course, some other Fitbit wearables like the Versa may go on sale as well, but for now, it doesn't seem to be the subject of Target's sale.
- Fitbit Ionic - $199.95 (was $300)
- Fitbit Charge 3 Activity Tracker - $119.95 (was $150)
- Fitbit Alta - $59.95 (was $100)
- Fitbit Flex 2 - $70.99 (was $85)
- Fitbit Ace Activity Tracker - $59.95 (was $100)
Keep in mind that some of the discounts aren't shown on Target's online store until you add the product in the cart, so make sure to check the price before purchasing any of the products. It's worth mentioning that many of these wearables are available in various color options and size.