x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Apple Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Should I sell my iPad 3 and get a Nexus 7?

nwright94 (unregistered) 15 Jan 2013, 16:38 posted on

I've had terrible previous experiences with android, specifically with my Motorola Atrix and Asus Tf300t. I enjoy my iPad but find myself using it less often now that I have my iPhone 5 because my iPhone does the same things but faster and usually better. I'm thinking about selling my iPad and using the money I get from it to get a Nexus 7 and accessories. I've figured if I was to try android again, may as well be a stock device. Would this be a good idea or should I stick with my iPad? I don't mind going to an inferior screen as long as the overall experience is better.

posted on 22 Jan 2013, 03:29

1. Schnappi (banned) (Posts: 9; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)

It just determined by yourself, if you want to try fresh, you can choose to replace

posted on 24 Mar 2013, 04:06

2. jamesyu625 (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Mar 2013)

I bought Nexus7 and sold it for Ipad Mini. Its app market is a mess and most apps resolution just don't work for the device, lagging and jumping to main screen happens to all apps(All apps in Market). Yes, the overviews on youtube said it was great and smooth as charm, but it was factory default, they always ignored app experience when introducing the device and only focusing on bundled apps. It just don't work out for apple users who will be so sensitive to these issues. My experience with Nexus7 was awful.its always good to stick will apple if you love to install apps and using the device so often in daily bases. Even windows 8 is better than Android 8 in future, they just can solve the lagging problems when running apps.

posted on 26 Feb 2014, 08:33

3. harveynail (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)

If I were you ,I will sell iPad 3 and buy Nexus 7. :)

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories