Xiaomi Mi 5 could be announced October 19, official event invites go out
3. carlemillward (unregistered)
Huawei, Xiaomi and ZTE are the best Chinese manufacturers out there.
4. lozanro (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
If it includes an ESS Sabre DAC - you've certainly bought me (as all other options are too big to handle with one hand - Xioami Mi Note, Meizu Pro 5 and LG V10).
5. FoneAddict (Posts: 259; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
If it comes with SD810 then Xiaomi can forget it, i don't need another heater!
6. MTT84 (Posts: 49; Member since: 20 Sep 2014)
The price is alright if it is equiped with Helio X20 (not hugely spectacular though). Meizu MX smartphone series of the past couple of years has Mediatek flagship chipsets and they are priced 1799 yuan.
11. dazed1 (Posts: 354; Member since: 28 Jul 2015)
Not spectacular? yea, the S810 is more spectacular.
7. TheHeartBreakKid (Posts: 64; Member since: 07 Jul 2015)
Helio x20 by Mediatek and Qualcom's 3d fingerprint. Realy?? I doubt that.
8. shijuv (Posts: 17; Member since: 09 Aug 2015)
Most probably it should be mi pad 2... Xiaomi mi5 is highly unlikely
9. zeeBomb (Posts: 2093; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
LETS GO HOME, Xiaomi...LETS GO HOME!
10. nsnand (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Mar 2015)
"If you thought that Google's Nexus event was the last big announcement before the holiday shopping craze starts"... Eeeeeer.... Of course not. I would never think that... Microsoft's event was after Google's........