Toshiba follows trend and shows off a Windows 8 tablet hybrid
1. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Nice, but I prefer my tablets slim. Otherwise I just use my laptop.
2. infernal88 (Posts: 113; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
so toshiba is taking a different approach than the rest...while it is nice to be unique ..and this would save the pain of finding a place for the keyboard when the tablet is not docked ...still at tablet mode u will only have a heavy and thick device and wont be as gd in portability as the others which is the main point of having a tablet
3. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1222; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
It looks like a prototype. It's big and ugly. Doesn't stand a chance against its dozen other competitors.
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
this is the pro version right? better buy micosoft surface.... i think the camera is worst... even the small BlackBerry PlayBook has 3mp front and 5mp rear camera!!
5. Adamford (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
I am completely disappointed with this tablet. The camera is of only 1.3MP and what about the internet facility and other features like sound quality and all.
painting from photo