The Motorola Heron and Sawgrass are QWERTY sliders
This article contains unofficial information.
The Motorola Sawgrass, previously known as the QA1, is not as smart as the Heron. Designed as a “compact consumer messaging device”, it offers a full QWERTY keyboard and threaded messaging capabilities. The feature phone has a 2.5-inch QVGA display, 2MP camera, 3.5mm jack and full-fledged HTML browser. However, the release date of the Sawgrass is still uncertain.
1. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
Bitter-sweet day for the big orange and blue. Crazy leaks, but awesome phones, almost to the point where I'm wanting to boast about how ATt is the shit... but I shall not do that. I am, however, going to say that I am really impressed with the 'tentative' lineup, and I'm hoping the impressive handsets are followed by improved 3g coverage...if not LTe ;] [I know, still a year or two to go]
2. vzw fanman (Posts: 1972; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
maybe the iphone will lose some hype now that some good gayt&t phones are coming out. :-) iphone FTL
3. trentsinmypants (Posts: 313; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
gayt&t? Did you spend all morning trying to come up with that original line? Do us all a favor.....hit alt +F4. Click on start>Shut Down and NEVER come back here.....
4. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
Why? Although it does get annoying, fanboyness does liven up these message boards...
5. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
This is a community of trolls. None of which are ANY good at all.
6. vzw fanman (Posts: 1972; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
ha no trent, someone made "gayt&t" up last year or that's when I first saw it on here anyway.
8. McMillian (Posts: 29; Member since: 07 Apr 2009)
Damn where did AT&T get all these great phones??? All they gotta do now is focus on catching up on 3g coverage.
10. attsucks (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 Mar 2009)
Who names these phones? The sawgrass wtf.
11. TheCellDepotVZW (Posts: 26; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
What was the point of reporting these phones a couple of weeks ago with the VZW Branding all over them if they are actually At&t phones???