StarCraft and Caesar III made playable on Android via Winulator
14. m.garz (Posts: 61; Member since: 08 Oct 2010)
the video wasnt working when i posted the comment yesterday
3. christianqwerty (Posts: 461; Member since: 05 May 2011)
How exciting. Starcraft is by far one of my favorite video games.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
touch screen starcraft. That could be really cool :)
6. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
And people say android doesn't have good games...
8. jchuamanl (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
It would be extremely difficult and uncomfortable to play Starcraft in an Android phone with the fingers instead of the classic mouse. But it would be interesting playing it in a Galaxy Note.
9. scsa852k (Posts: 319; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I can tell how frustrating controls will be by just looking at that screenshot.
12. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
So my dream of running c&c; red alert on my tablet is coming closer to realisation, good, gooood :D
13. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Just in time for my tablet to arrive. My dad loves Caesar III and we bonded over playing it when I was a kid.