Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus due for an update, no Jelly Bean yet
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
2. CommentBoxEnforcer (Posts: 99; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
I bet they will get it before verizon
3. Jyakotu (Posts: 831; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I was really seriously thinking about getting a Galaxy Nexus with Sprint, mainly because it was pure Android and future proof for 4G LTE. However, as I see, even carrier branded Nexus devices aren't safe from slow updates. :-\
4. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Already running a kanged CM10 JB 4.1.1 and its AWESOME
5. tuxpower (Posts: 10; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
... and kiss your local search goodbye... :(
As soon as I spend my $40 from sprint, my Nexus goes Cyanogenmod!
7. lsutigers (Posts: 816; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
I got an EVO LTE and love it, but there is something about the Galaxy Nexus and pure ICS that I like. I also like Sense but may be picking up the GNex to swap phones every few weeks.
I will seriously consider the next Nexus smartphone, especially if it's an HTC or Motorola (not likely).