Siri learns new tricks in iOS 6 and comes to the new iPad, will launch apps and tell you that LeBron is taller than Kobe
6. Sackboy117 (Posts: 178; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
just a truther, for that ONE question.
im pretty sure there are other questions where the tables turn
2. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Will it also continue to say the Nokia L900 is the best phone?
7. theoak (Posts: 324; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
SIRI will NOT be on the original iPad though. Apple is taking a bit of a risk here I think especially with the tablet wars going to get very hot this fall.
SIRI will come on the iPhone 3GS and up. So, my iPhone 4 may get more life out of it after all.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5665; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the car button would be pretty cool. if you had a car with Bluetooth and a Siri button that would actually create a practical reason to buy an iPhone. o:
14. LionStone (Posts: 530; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
My truck has bluetooth and I've been using Vlingo on my Thunderbolt recently and it works pretty well. When text messages come in, the music goes down (but not completely) and the messages are read to you (you can choose to have emails read too I believe). And if you turn on hands free, you don't even have to push any button to initiate commands. You just say, "hey Vlingo" and go from there. So if Hands free is turned on, after a text message comes in, if I want to reply, I just say, "Reply: And my message"... You can find businesses and get directions easily and seamlessly with Maps already integrated. It will Launch apps.
9. amish1512 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
no it wont say the nokia L900 is the best smartphone but S-Voice still doesnt know who's the CEO of its own but it does know whose apple's lol!
10. QinEmpire (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
This is innovation, not SVoice that copied everything wholesale.
15. Sackboy117 (Posts: 178; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
S-Voice, hmm wonder what the S stands for. . . . . thats right, Shi Huangdi
16. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1685; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Right.... and Apple is always 100% original and never takes features from any other OS and reuse them on theirs. Oh wait....YES THEY DO ITS CALLED iOS 6 :)
17. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
I think it's fair.. S-voice copied the UI of Siri.. But Siri copied S-voice functions "launching apps".. lol
11. christianqwerty (Posts: 463; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Siri is starting to get better and better, i'm excited.
12. amish1512 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
thats true and one thing also frustrating me that apple invent features and android copy them and add some extra features and says that uhh apple sucks like thats so funny guys
13. amish1512 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Truly theres no point to put s-voice in new gs3 if they really didnt want to go on apple's way. I wont say s-voice is copy of siri but let me know what was the point to put it on gs3 if u really hate apple
20. cdgoin (Posts: 376; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
Siri still won't be able to understand 50% of what you say and you will have to keep reasking it like a hard of hearing grandma.. So overall neat feature you will still have to bypass and just type the question in anyway.