Samsung Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 6s Plus optical image stabilization video comparison
2. rubyonrails3 (Posts: 272; Member since: 01 Oct 2014)
Yes looks same to me too. If video maker was walking then we would have better idea which is better
9. tech2 (Posts: 3462; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
IKR ! This OIS comparison was so stupid. Who tests OIS by standing almost at the same spot.
42. Finalflash (Posts: 3129; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
The phone might have been tied down in which case walking a step would be all you would have. He should have just walked in one place, just simulating movement.
50. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 588; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
I hope you're joking. OIS is designed to dampen slight movements, not erratic bumping around and wild panning. Those "walking tests" are no more conclusive than firing a pellet gun at a phone screen to test its scratch resistance.
37. ibend (Posts: 4790; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
at least they should shake it more, not just slide it to far right, and then far left. repeat -_-
maybe they do it for "damage control", to make iPhone didnt look that bad, lol
52. Hoggington (Posts: 305; Member since: 23 Feb 2016)
Pause the video at any point when it's panning across. The iPhone is twice as blurry than the S7. HUGE difference. The auto focus of the S7 is amazing.
40. Nathillien (Posts: 211; Member since: 05 Oct 2014)
SAME? Stop the vid and look at the letters on the walls.
Wow iPhone shots are sooo motion blurred.
43. marorun (Posts: 3743; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
I was pretty impressed by iphone 6S and 6S + video taking but this is even better.
Colors look better.
Much less blur too.
nice camera on the S7 i must admit.
3. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Somethings not right. It's clearer on the ip6+ but the S7 is slightly blury. Could be the settings or maybe OIS on the S7 is bad. Still on reproduction unit. Software tweak.
6. GreenMan (Posts: 1352; Member since: 09 Nov 2015)
@S.R.K Samsung has always played catch-up with iPhone, and probably always will...!
I'm afraid Samsung is the 'under-dog'...
Yes, iPhone's video has better color correction and are more sharper...!
14. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
PA mentions it's still a premium production unit.
RoTfLmFaO. A outdated brand company vs a technology company. Lmfao. Even thier A9x custom made Cpu lags behind Exynos 8890. Apple can't even afford to use Super Amoled display on thier iPhones.
19. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1791; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
May I ask what parallel universe did you come from?
26. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 10278; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
You must have been living in your basement to long. The last 5 phones from Samsung have had better cameras than the last 5 phones by Apple.
The Note 3, S5, S6, Note 4 and Note 5 ALL ahve better cameras from Sony, just liek Apple uses sensors from Sony and Samsung does a betetr job with them over Apple and Sony themselves.
You sound so foolish when you idiots just purposely lie.
Samsung S and Note phones have been ahead of Apple as far as quality and features since 2011.
Last time I check, Apple has never sold 300M to 400M+ phones EVER. So who's actually playing catchup?
Now go ahead and bring Apple single models sells lie a typical Apple fanboy idiot typically tries to argue.
Go ahead and bring up Apple's profit numbers. Because that is the only useless BS, you guys ever argue. You cant argue hardware vs hardware because you will lose every single time trying to justify paying $649 for a mid-ranged iPhone trying to be sold as a flagship.
29. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Exactly, I can't remember the last time an iPhone was the best at anything, hardware wise...
48. stanislav (Posts: 136; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
Right now iphones are the best in cpu, gpu and memory department especially considering that new phones are not in the market yet
36. Ninetysix (Posts: 2445; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
S7 is not a real flagship broseph. Here's your proof.
"REAL" flagships have at least 16MP
posted on 27 Aug 2015, 13:35 by TechieXP1969
49. stanislav (Posts: 136; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
Thank you! obviously apple do not catch up to the androids specs, androids catch with apple specs :D
31. Dodong (Posts: 31; Member since: 30 Jul 2015)
You are funny iPhone 6s plus camera is inferior to the note 5
32. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You are clearly Trolling. There is no way an unbiased person would say what you just said. Apple hasn't put out a world class leading piece of hardware in YEARS! Apple has been riding it's wave while others mainly Android have innovated with their OS & hardware.
33. Iodine (Posts: 1338; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
What about the A9 ?
That's a class leading piece of tech. There is no equivalent to it.
39. Iodine (Posts: 1338; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Can't even see one anywhere.
So it could be at most equivalent to nothing for now.
47. j2001m (Posts: 2950; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Nope, if it was running android it be not up to the task
I will give them there ssd mem controler, that the only thing that any good,, but they only been able to use this as they design there CPUs just to be used by them
21. arunpaul (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Feb 2016)
Iphone looks blurry to me! Pause the video in-between and you can see how fast S7 focuses.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 21686; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Spot on even, and both take some beautiful video.
16. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
No its not even. The ip6s+ is faintly better.