Samsung Galaxy S III camera samples surface?
1. azri05 (unregistered)
i guess some vietnamese got a leak s3? or just some 2 dorky dudes.
2. xfire99 (Posts: 583; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Its not Galaxy S3, EXIF says GT-I9300 and its known as Galaxy M phone.
3. Daca01 (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
This SGS III it's possible because they will announce in May 3rd not one or two but from some info. 5 new Samsung devices among them 1st and the best it's sealed in box.
4. zaryab_hussain77 (Posts: 102; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
f**k you samsung...you really disappointed me with this crappy thing.
6. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
ask the samsheep who overhyped things like the iphone 5
5. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
First over hype then disappoint then deliver something slightly better to generate better reactions. I am sure these leaks are controlled leaks by Samsung themselves.
7. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
every other day we hear reports that the 9300 is not the sgs3.. then the next day it is..lol
8. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 203; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
the pictures could look bad because of incorrect white balance settings.
9. babyk (Posts: 242; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
The image is bad i dont think samsung is that stupid I dont think this is galaxy s3 you guys should wait till lunch day. I'm all HTC so This one is not for me.