Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB is now $100 on Amazon
2. whysoserious (Posts: 317; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Still, a better phone than an expensive iCra-p.
7. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
good comparing a newly released and recently discounted phone to a year old phone.. your parrents must be proud
9. aahmed215 (Posts: 85; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
The year old phone should be cheaper then. :|
15. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yes, the iphone 4S should be about the same price as the Nokia Lumia.
14. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
im sure your parents arent, but you keep paying high end prices for your mid range iphone
leave people who know about phones to buy the better products
16. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
BAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG! Chaoticrazr zinged G-King....why do people waste 199.99 on a 4S, when it is just a mid-range phone?
5. 7ceez (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Sep 2011)
Boo.... if only it was upgrade price as well... :o(
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
hmmm 100$ or should i wait for the XPERIA T to release on AT&T desicions desiscions
13. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
But you love and like SONY phones, products inspectorgadget!
So do i!
8. tntwit (Posts: 29; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Upgrading a family account is and has been $149 for Verizon. Shows $199 for 32Gb.
Not sure where the $180 comes from unless you add in the "ugrade fee", which would actually be $179. And of course that would make the 32 Gb $229, not $249.
Maybe I'm missing something.
They won't let me swap line upgrades without some huge fee, so I can't buy one anyways. My wifes line is eligible, so maybe for her when the price comes down more.
10. xoutrageousx (Posts: 70; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
Samsung is getting ready to release Galaxy S-4!!!!!
with a quad core processor, 12gb ram, and 18mp camera!
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
i'm enjoying the S3 to the max. iv'e rooted it to 1.8ghz along with JB4.1 Rom....