Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is finally official: S Pen supporting tablet
1. Firedrops (Posts: 215; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
With this tablet, I wonder what is samsung's point of releasing "Galaxy Tab 2". At the same time, too.
3. bgtxpapa (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Talk about Completely Underwhelming! I expected a much higher resolution screen and LTE, and frankly quad core would be nice. Agree with other poster why put out both the galaxy 2 and note? Other than a stylus who cares!
Should have made the G2 at least a major upgrade. Major Disappointment Sammy!!!!!
7. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
this isnt their flagship tablet for the year. They will announce that at the samsung press confrence later, probably right before they announce the SGS3. Hold your horses.
This is for business/art use, not for mad spec hunter use. Besides, its still an exynos which is still the best chip on the market hands down.
Id take one. It sure as heck would make doodling in class on my tablet a lot nicer when i dont feel like paying attention. :)
4. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
May be Galaxy Tab 11.6 display 2560x1600 not release until summer so Galaxy Note 10.1 is new line and upgrade of Galaxy 10.1
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Samsung is releasing way too much devices now... They are gonna be completing with themselves on the market
6. ChafedBanana (Posts: 358; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'm holding out for the Galaxy Tab 11.6.