Samsung Galaxy Nexus may launch this Friday, December 9
1. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I hope this is it! but, who really knows? maybe they mean Dec 9 2012
2. Netolic (Posts: 139; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Verizon sales person doesnt want to take my pre order for nexus galaxy bec he said hey dont know when it will be release
3. buggerrer (Posts: 285; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Im playing with this phone right now ... totally amazing!
ICS is like a whole new OS !
4. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
I read that the droid 6 is coming soon as well lol
6. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
the droid 4 quite literally is coming soon. if they actually counted all the droids total and not just droid 1 2 and 3 then we would have at the least 10-15
7. cfprelude (Posts: 115; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
not the 6... its the 4 coming out in the next week or two. the droid 6 should be around this time next year if they keep with their historical release patterns (2yrs = Droid 4).
9. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Ya and the droid 6 will be out before the NEXUS!!! LOL
11. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Lol ya maybe droid 9.5 will be put before nexus
10. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Ummm I was being sarcastic wow ladies and gents take it easy nexus will be out shortly keep ur cool :)
5. nickyrich (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
keep seeing/hearing two diff prices. Could they both be right, one for the 16GB and one for the 32GB. and if they are stocking the stores with the phones on the 6th, how many will crack and sell the phoes early.
8. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Doesn't it seem a little weird that two days before the launch of this phone and there is still no official word? Even if it's the 9th or 11th wouldn't you think they would have said something by now?
I'm beginning to think that early 2012 might be a little more practical.
12. beatsandmelody (Posts: 109; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Yeah I think this is just a troll campaign. Maybe some people on 4chan are bored and are releasing fake leaks incrementally... LOL
I'm thinking no sooner than 12/31/2011 but I'd LOVE to be proved wrong.
I was trying to use the Nav on my Droid 1 yesterday and was struggling with the lagging and freezing for about 15 minutes (while en route of course) and nearly broke the thing.