Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets official MIUI ROM
2. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
I have miui Rom and when I trying to copy and paste on the web browser it force closed the app every time. I like the Rom anyways its just one of its shortcomings
3. tingzcrown (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2012)
i'm using galaxy nexus as well..and i can say its so much faster than his younger bro Nexus S.
loving the galaxy nexus...
4. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
What exactly makes this official over other ROMs?
6. asimo (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
MIUI team officially supports this device, like CM team officially supports many... Just to say the team works on it, not someone 'porting' this rom.
If you'd develop a rom for a particular device, it's official bro! (Nothing to do with some Google approval or sthg)
5. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 253; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
I have a Galaxy Nexus and I've tried MIUI rom and I'm just not a fan. Instead, I use GummyNex running Nova Launcher and Franco Nightly Kernel. I find it to be much better and a lot more stable.