Samsung GALAXY Note II in black due out early next year?
With CES 2013 just weeks away in Las Vegas, and MWC 2013 coming the following month to Barcelona, we could see a whole new color range for the device introduced at either show. Last month, an anonymous tipster passed along the information that the Samsung GALAXY Note II was fitted for three new colors, Amber Brown, Topaz Blue and Ruby Wine. The new colors are supposed to be available and the end of this year or during Q1 of 2013, but this tip did not mention black as one of the new colors.
source: AndroidSlash (translated), SamMobile via AndroidCentral
3. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
And, you know what they say, 'once you go black you NEVER go back'!
5. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1087; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
it sue is! it would give a matte-look to the Note 2 which'll make it that much sweeter!
6. Omarc07 (Posts: 248; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i agree once u go black u never go back ;))
7. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1007; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
It would be a great color for the Note II...........and YES, once you go black you NEVER go back lol
8. HTCOE (Posts: 489; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i want the Google Nexus by Motorola in 2013 !
9. shamataa (Posts: 202; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
the black one looks pretty cool. I might trade fir my white one.
10. DetroitTech (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Sweet now hopefully ATT's lame ass will pick it up... They still don't have the black GS3...
14. epicandroid (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
Black will look sexy on the Galaxy Note II because it is such a beast :P
15. biagnosis (Posts: 18; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I want this one!!! I already bought titanium gray color 2 weeks ago. too bad. I have been a black phone owner for 7 years now. I went black and never went back until the Galaxy Note 2 arrived.
16. zaryab_hussain77 (Posts: 102; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
african black Galaxy Note II..
If U know what I mean !!!
17. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Hey, 5½" is big enough - thank you!!
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 11969; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Having had the galaxy note 2 for 13 days showed me two things about the iPhone 5. 1. It showed me how stale the iPhones UI has become. 2. It showed me just how good the iPhone actually is. If apple steps it up in the UI department with iOS 7, it'll b lights out, the iPhone runs neck and neck with the note 2 in speed and fluidity but pales n the UI big time. I loved both, but the iPhones camera, sharing, and editing abilities made me go back to it
19. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
I am so sick of black phones. Glad to have it in grey!
21. starandmountain (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
i want this phone in amber brown, just ordered the grey one, hate it when companies treat their customers like this! it is not a marketing strategy. Really disappointed by samsung for such a lame strategy!