RIM to seed BlackBerry 10 devices to 120 companies and government agencies
1. BBGrind (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Great news RIM, hope they send to Comcast "Xfinity" also.
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
There better not be ANY bugs left in BB10. Otherwise, that will just confirm the decision to bail on BB/RIM.
3. Arthurhkt (Posts: 210; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Good news RIM, although i am not your supporter nor haters but the fact that i like more choices in this market, keep it up :)
4. naveenstuns (Posts: 172; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
I am hearing abt BB 10 for the last 5 months :|
5. Arthurhkt (Posts: 210; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Personal view that there is pros and cons for BB10 delaying the release date, the pros is they could take some times to produce better OS rather then rush into the market and end up mess it up. The cons are they might loose some customer where they would migrate to other OSes before they official release the BB10 devices...