RE-VOLT Classic R/C racing game that you wasted your childhood on comes to Android
Re-volt has you racing toy cars in 14 exotic tracks across the globe and you get to pick between 42 different cars. There are 12 gameplay modes from standard championship to time trials, and the controls of the game have been optimized for touch.
The game has a hefty price tag of $4.50 but with no in-app purchases taking away the pleasure of racing, we think it’s not all that much to pay for such a classic. Check it out below.
Download RE-VOLT Classic on Android
via Android Police
RE-VOLT Classic R/C racing game comes to Android
1. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 240; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
wow this game was hit in 2001... great memories :)
2. csrajeshcs (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
This game has cost me lot of marks when i was in school.( about 14 years ago)
3. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
androids so powerful with the quad core that it can run a 2001 game....what a joke...lol
4. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 240; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Actually it's a 1999 game.. I said 2001 , because I played this game for the first time back then :)
5. GhettoSquid (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
It's a good port to a great game, but there are some in-app purchases. $3 to unlock all the cars and $5 to unlock all the tracks.
7. Exile SS (Posts: 40; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
Oh god, how I hated this game with a fiery passion. I'm glad to see it though. Might get it just to rage quit it again and again and again.
8. downphoenix (Posts: 2285; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Probably will have to check it out. I enjoy playing Racing Games on my phone.