Quad-core Samsung Galaxy S III with Exynos/LTE combo in store for Germany
13. dsDoan (Posts: 212; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Use LTE when you need it, use normal 3G when you don't?
2. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1340; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
lol $940 is not expensive enough in apple eyes, in my country, the 64gb iPhone 4S sells for $1100
3. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Revolutionary iPhone5 could cost more and one of the coverups for higher pricing is already thoughtout (and there on PA) by marketing gurus ... shortage of iPhone5 due to parts and this would look a copy of so many other phones with large screen :)
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4599; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
For example in my country (all devices without any contract):
iPhone 4S (16GB) todays cost is: ~ 840 USD
Samsung Galaxy S III (16GB) todays cost is: ~ 711 USD
HTC One X todays cost is: ~ 696 USD
Lithuania (Europe) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L
16. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4599; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Hello, Poland! :)
Does iPhone is alos so overpriced in Poland ?
19. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
yep it is
4s 16gb ~ 800$
one x ~680$
21. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Iphone 4s - 5680 HKD
S3 - 5128HKD
One X - 4982HKD
Xperia Ion - 4320
Xperia S - 3998HKD
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1929; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
So Germany is getting the same version Korea already got. Big whoop.
14. dsDoan (Posts: 212; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
No. The Korean version has 2gb of RAM with LTE.
7. hung2900 (Posts: 714; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I felt so funny when I saw people blamed SS about LTE on S3, although that was the monopoly problem of Qualcomm.
9. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Qualcomm owns the patents to the only fully integrated LTE/Arm solution right now and they are not liscencing it out.
Sooner or later they will get sued to push that patent into FRAND if no one else can figure out a viable solution.
17. skymitch89 (Posts: 982; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
This is just sad. I'm sure that the US is one of Samsung's major consumer countries and only got a dual-core with 2GB RAM, yet other countries are getting GS3 with LTE & quad-core, some also got 2GB RAM with it.
20. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
When will the US be getting quad core phones integrated into LTE?