- Dimensions: 4.4 inches x 1.8 inches x .6 inch (HWD)
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (97g)
- Input: 30-pin dock connector
- Video Output: qHD (960 x 540 pixel resolution)
- Battery: Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Playtime: Up to two hours with full battery charge
- Charging: Micro-USB charging (1.2 compliant)
- Charge time: About 4 hours
- iOS version: 5.0 and greater
Pop Video is the cheapest iPhone pico projector we’ve seen yet: yours for $99
2. mercorp (Posts: 987; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
But is the quality up to par?And is it reliable?
3. theoak (Posts: 324; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
For a quick portable solution ... definitely has potential.
For the same price however, an alternative could be an AppleTV and AirPlay. For the 4S, I am pretty sure AppleTV can mirror your 4S at 720P. I don't think the 4 supports AppleTV/AirPlay, just the VGA adapter. Of course the AppleTV would need to be hooked up to a projector or TV.
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I already can see talks about who copied who...