Nexus 5 press renders turned into 360 degree GIF
1. improv (Posts: 84; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
My heart jumped a little... I'M DYING FROM THIS ANXIETY. I wished I cared even half as much for more important things...
17. Long1 (Posts: 388; Member since: 18 May 2013)
"Blah blah blah, Nexus 5, blah blah blah. Come on, you guys. We all know that there is no real news to report on the Nexus 5, and you can all probably write all of the backstory that you would find in an intro paragraph like this. "
Don't you wanna see PA article beginning like that:
"Blah blah blah,iWatch, blah blah blah. Come on, you guys. We all know that there is no real news to report on the iWatch, and you can all probably write all of the backstory that you would find in an intro paragraph like this."
"Blah blah blah, Apple TV set, blah blah blah. Come on, you guys. We all know that there is no real news to report on the Apple TV set, and you can all probably write all of the backstory that you would find in an intro paragraph like this."
22. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 120; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I regularly visit PA and have never seen an article about Apple TV and a few articles on iwatch, no more than what was done for galaxy gear or the pebble smartwatch etc. If you dont want to see any apple news at all there are plenty of other sites dedicated soley to Android/WP8/Tizen/Ubuntu or what ever tickles your fancy- how bout you go frequent one of them?
29. fistigons (Posts: 252; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
The greatest part about phonearena is that you can put filters for whatever news you want. If you just want to see android news you can.
2. D.Aceveda (Posts: 300; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
First it was the 14th, 18th, and 28th. If its not out or announced by November 1st I will say F*** you Google and buy something else
5. suavemezie (Posts: 49; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
If you can,......you would've said that to commenting on every post about Nexus 5
7. D.Aceveda (Posts: 300; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Your reply made no sense....at all
24. E.S.1 (Posts: 119; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I agree with you 100% !
If its not out by 12 pm on November 1st by 1 o'clock I will have a brand new LG G2 in my pocket guaranteed. Enough is enough.
30. steedsofwar (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
although didn't use those exact words, I did just that and ordered an lg g2. The daddy to the nexus.
3. sarb009 (Posts: 251; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Everything looks gud. But the ring around the camera lens is too big
9. NexusPhan (Posts: 293; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Its the same as the Nexus 7.
Like, exactly the same.
gYuHmn5x1I42vuuVMsOlvX4yT7BNUZ iPG13HLHueEQSMl_2E4XjTrP1HnhU= h900-rw
4. GrapeEyes (Posts: 232; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
I need to start up my own phone company. I will make a killing.
Anyone in :)
8. bacara (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Is it me or does it look too thick in some frames?
10. dmsrfl (Posts: 20; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I would much rather be bombarded by Nexus 5/KitKat leaks than ridiculous Apple details about how some button was designed.
15. 777light777 (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Couple things I want to know; where are the (real) Nexus 10 pics and where are the Nexus 5 nexccessories?
18. Mass88 (Posts: 46; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
This feels like the launch of the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon back in 2011. Tons of rumors and the date kept changing.
25. Scott93274 (Posts: 34; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
No joke, Google didn't announce the release date until midnight the day it came out. People were waiting for months... At least I know I was.
19. Android4Ever (Posts: 72; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Somebody wake me up when the next Galaxy S flagship drops...
20. choklatwasted (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
i still like my S4 and the fact that ill get the Google Editon Roms almost as quick as a real Nexus, BUT i also kinda want a real Nexus. this white one that keeps popping up is really tempting.
23. Pancholo (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I want this cheap piece of plastic with round corners, like, right now!
P.S.: Not even trolling nor being sarcastic. I really want this!
27. KIANO (Posts: 54; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
Looks like Nexus is having fun for Halloween. Spooky come and spooky go...until one day...Spoof! Surprise....enter the nexus of the nexi... NEXUS 5 (if that name is correct). Let's pumpkin wait and pumpkin see!