Motorola updates the DROID RAZR M, brings improvements to the camera, Wi-Fi, and more
Instead, this update will fix a number of bugs, as well as improve some aspects of the smartphone. Here's the changelog:
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Voice volume has been improved at set level
- Camera improvements in touch-to-focus, notifications and low light performance
- In-call audio is routed to ear piece while connected to headset has been improved
- Video streaming pixelation has been improved
- Support for Mobile Device Management has been improved
- Media sync with Back Up Assistant Plus has been improved
- Visual Voicemail connectivity improvements have been made
By the looks of it, a pretty decent list of enhancements, so what are you waiting for? Go into your Settings and start mashing that Update button! If you don't get the new software momentarily, though, don't panic, it might take a while, as the update is probably being rolled out in stages.
1. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1145; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
i wanna try something trollers do
what is motorola?
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3013; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
(And i'm going to reply like a fanboy)
Get lost if you don't know what Motorola is!
The first cell phone was from Motorola in case you didn't know. Don't bother commenting if you don't have anything nice to say.
(No offence :P)
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's a pretty good update. i may have to fastboot my mom's M from the leak to this soon. o:
6. v2497 (Posts: 13; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
when will they officially release this update in California? i checked mine and it says theres no update :///
7. pgreco15 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
This announcement came out 2 days ago... Haven't seen anything yet in Colorado either... I just don't understand 'software available in stages' when giants like Microsoft pushes once a month updates to hundreds of million, if not billions, users all at once.
9. v2497 (Posts: 13; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
the update is not that good. my screen stutters or "shakes" to the right on shows like a little yellow box at the very top...when my phone was on 4.1.1 it run like a king, super fast, camera was great actually, and it lasted a long time! now it doesn't.... FIX THIS MOTOROLA! FIX IT ASAP!