LG G Pro 2 to be equipped with a high-power speaker system, Smart Listening app in tow
1. mr.techdude (Posts: 536; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I don't find quad to be an advatge over 1080p, just extra battery draining numbers
6. EgyDroid (Posts: 102; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
My 720p note II has a great display the s4 is amazing i don't find qHD that important
7. TruPatriot (Posts: 87; Member since: 27 May 2013)
Exactly. Can't wait to see the battery longevity on this.
2. twens (Posts: 520; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
A nice speaker is welcome but it's not a feature I really care about on smartphones. I use and earpiece for my multimedia consumptions. All I need external speakers for is ring tones and I hate it when my ring tones are too high.
4. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 411; Member since: 04 May 2012)
At least now they can truly utilize their 24-bit 192 KHz capabilities~
5. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 891; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
hhhmmm,sounds like battle between the boom sound from htc one, going down.well lets not forget Sony xperia D6503 w/ its dual front speakers.
8. TruPatriot (Posts: 87; Member since: 27 May 2013)
I actually think a HTC One and Galaxy S4/Note2/3 sound pretty much the same.
9. Tuxedo (Posts: 113; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
I have the OGP and the built in sound is bad, iPhone 5, while not necessarily louder, sound much fuller which, IMO, translates to better sound.
10. nikevolleyball (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Jul 2011)
I think this will be my next phone!!! I have been waiting for a phone like the G2 but with a bigger screen and better exterior sound speakers. I hope this phone comes to Verizon!!! :-)
11. d_roc81 (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Wouldn't count on verizon getting it. They are not getting the g flex. Verizon will not take a phone unless it has Qi charging.
12. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
HTC has set the standard on how phone speakers should be with their BOOM Speakers. If its not front facing, its useless.