In fear that Kodak will sell disputed patents, Apple asks judge for fast appeals ruling
Not happy with the ruling, Apple filed an appeal with Judge Gropper. But instead of slowing down the process, like it did earlier in the month, Apple is now requesting that the wheels of justice spin a lot faster than normal, concerned that Kodak will sell the two patents in an auction before the judge rules whether or not Apple can make a claim for them.
There is no guarantee that a sale will take place as Kodak now says that it might want to keep the patents for themselves. You just never know what is going to happen in the crazy world of patent law.
1. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
Uh oh, someone can't make up their mind. A certain company is just digging it's own hole, and confusing itself..
2. toyds123 (Posts: 26; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Apple is such a gold digger. Apple has no heart. Even a dying company won't be ablr to escape the suing habit of apple
3. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And some monk somewhere in Thailand has claimed that SJ is reincarnated :D
10. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
yeah ur right. i was about to cry when Apple sued Kodak which is a dying or safe to say ... a Dead company. it is like laughing and making fun of a cancer patient undergoing chemotheraphy!
4. tedkord (Posts: 8323; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I expect all the Apple supporters who said Samsung's evidence should have been disallowed because it was filed too late, will now step up and claim that Apple's motions should be denied because they filed too late.
5. LionStone (Posts: 600; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Showing your true colors there apple...shameless.
6. megaSUNNY (Posts: 76; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
apple is getting very cruel.hopping on everybody.it has lots of money and want more and more and more.................
7. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
NEVER SELL PATENTS. Hold on it Kodak, it's treasure that's bound to increase in value overtime.
8. willard12 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Is there any company on earth not sitting on the other side of a courtroom from Apple?