Images taken with the camera on the Samsung Galaxy S IV are leaked
Looking at the photos, the subject matter would only appeal to a dot fanatic or a weird Twister freak. That is the game we're talking about, not the weather phenomena. Yesterday, we told you that the Samsung Galaxy S IV is expected to be unwrapped on March 15th, and launch the following month in European markets.
source: HDBlog (translated), SamMobile, AndroidCommunity via Slashgear
Pictures allegedly taken by the camera on the Samsung Galaxy S IV Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
10 great Android widgets you should try
09 Apr 2013, 08:08
Samsung Galaxy S4: 10 exclusive or little-known features review
05 Apr 2013, 07:17
Best Android phones to get this spring
17 Apr 2013, 09:48
5 smartphone apps banned by... Google
16 Apr 2013, 07:24
Samsung Galaxy S 4 hands-on
14 Mar 2013, 18:32
Google+ surpasses Twitter to take number 2 social network after Facebook
28 Jan 2013, 00:58
1. wendygarett (limited) 2 days ago posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:03 9 3
The photographer don't know how to snap shot or what? It looks vibrant to me :(
20. PhenomFaz posted on 08 Feb 2013, 05:14 0 0
what is this?
why would sammy or anyone leak such bad quality images to create hype for the S IV?
In short its fake!
22. wendygarett (limited) 2 days ago posted on 08 Feb 2013, 06:05 2 1
Photographer is the real fake I guuess
2. krimHD posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:07 6 3
seriously i wonder what he was doing or thinking. maybe he thought the camera has the same tech as the lumia 920
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:13 6 1
...in the hands of an amateur!!
Look at number 2...total mistake.
4. Wiki_jaan posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:14 4 1
it shows 8mp camera again ..... if its 8mp camera again, than no to s4
7. RiseAgainst94 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:29 0 0
It would be an unfortunate step sideways rather than forwards.
9. wendygarett (limited) 2 days ago posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:41 3 3
But again, Samsung still awesome tho :)
10. RiseAgainst94 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:44 2 0
They make good products, but not without flaws.
11. GeekMovement posted on 08 Feb 2013, 01:00 8 0
No one makes good products without flaws.
21. takay0 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 05:26 4 0
8mp/13mp its will look the same in the phone... if you gonna print in on a big paper only than you will see the diffrence...
23. Jdub0323 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 07:16 3 0
my professional DSLR camera is 10.1mp and the images would blow any phone away. It's not about the megapixel...it's all about the quality of lens they use....
5. InspectorGadget80 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:17 1 0
Should of let someone else too Test the camera
8. RiseAgainst94 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:33 0 0
As skeptical as I am about these photos an unimproved camera could sway things in HTC's direction if their ultra pixel technology works out. People want good cameras and while the S3's/Note 2's are very good, they are not class leading. A further step behind could do a little damage to sales.
13. JC557 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 01:20 0 0
At least they're far above Motorola and their cameras. Motorola has a nice clean UI, good/ great battery life and build quality but they cheap out or made a mistake somewhere with the camera.
16. Edmund posted on 08 Feb 2013, 02:26 0 1
lmfao... "ultra-pixel technology" ??? I think you'll find it's the same HDR (stacking) technology that is already being used on the Sony Z. HTC will re-market it of course, but I doubt the changes will bring about any significant improvement in overall camera performance.
19. jackhammeR posted on 08 Feb 2013, 03:19 0 1
htc makes crappy cameras. They made only two models with decent camera modules. The rest along tiwth this crappy image sense or whatever they call it is a worthless piece of junk. If they use cheap optics and have no bloody idea about photography even the strongest cpu and gpu or any technology won't help them.
26. RiseAgainst94 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 09:37 0 0
Good, the Sony Xperia Z has a good camera I'm sure, and as I said, even if it is not much of an improvement their latest high end offerings are "good enough" with all the other enhancements they provide. The HTC One X, One X+, DNA. That's three. Samsung's GS IV and Note 2 low light photos are just as horrible. Both companies need to provide better optics, period.
27. kshell1 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 09:49 0 0
Dont forget the tmobile mytouch 4g slide, its an HTC product
17. gwuhua1984 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 02:29 0 0
The pic look pretty impressive tho. Still need some low light samples.
18. jackhammeR posted on 08 Feb 2013, 03:12 0 0
I'm sorry samsung but if your new flagship is going to look like S II with smaller bezel..you';d better put something incredibly stong inside...unless you want to be eaten alive by your competitors.
24. rajamass posted on 08 Feb 2013, 07:38 1 1
My Nokia 5800 can take better pictures than these
28. 9thWonderful posted on 08 Feb 2013, 19:29 0 0
Man i wish they would put stock Jelly Bean into the Galaxy line instead of TouchWiz. I'd actually go back to Android if that was the case. So much cleaner, yet sophisticated than what manufacturers provide. A Galaxy S4 running the N4 software would be like holy matrimony for me. It'll never happen so i guess i'll have to wait to see what BBZ10 has to offer...