How to trick your Galaxy S5 interface into becoming a Galaxy S6 one (Lollipop req'd)
1. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Will it work on S4( android 5.0.1)?
4. singhkaran9830 (unregistered)
Yup it does,Just tried on my S4
5. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
I'm new to modding. Can you please detail how do I move those files into those folders. Do I have to use some kind of 3rd party file explorer?
7. Blazers (Posts: 420; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Correct. And you need one that can change permissions.
9. singhkaran9830 (unregistered)
They are flashable zips.Go into recovery and flash the zips one by one then clear cache partition,dalvik cache and reboot.
You need to have a custom recovery installed like TWRP recovery.
10. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Thanks for the help but i manually installed the apps as i didn't have a recovery. Some of these are incredibly fast and optimised. The browser puts chrome to shame and the keyboard is really resposive. Good job samsung.
11. Ruturaj (Posts: 1277; Member since: 16 Oct 2014)
How you did that, which file did you replace? Can you guide me too?
12. Ruturaj (Posts: 1277; Member since: 16 Oct 2014)
Never mind, you need root for replacing files I guess.
3. f_guy (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Apr 2015)
Launcher from Galaxy S6 (TouchWizHome) include many hidden options with many effects
Video – _yadi.sk/i/b8kM40_rfbW6G_ – download file for normal view
8. Blazers (Posts: 420; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Of course. You can't access system files without root.
13. Gk3223N (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2015)
How can I get back TouchWiz Launcher on galaxy s5?