How to disable annoying notifications in Android
1. Tritinum (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 May 2014)
i didn't know you could do that! thanks Nick
2. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1840; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Or use notification off, all app notification settings in one list. You do need root though.
3. duartix (Posts: 178; Member since: 01 Apr 2014)
Actually it's much easier than what was posted.
If you long press on the notification, you have direct access the App Info screen (step 4/5).
5. Nick_T (Posts: 158; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Man, how did I forget about this? I'm going to update the article. Thanks!
6. tadaa (Posts: 267; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
or you can long press the app in task switcher then go to app info
8. GMandad (Posts: 1; Member since: )
Oh wow, amazing tip duartix...you just made my day! Thanks.
7. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
I have one tip (request/strategy)
I always give 1 STAR in review, if the apps/game can't turn off all/part of the notification, and ask the developer to fix it. With this strategy, I hope the apps/game developer will learn that pushing too much will be bad for their ratting.