HTC Sensation gets an unofficial Android Ice Cream Sandwich port with Sense 3.5 on board
1. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
In b4 people dont read the article and start slating htc
2. dacs3266 (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Jan 2011)
tried one with my htc sensation XE.. still have some issues but it looks great especially with sense 3.5 on top..
3. savien808 (Posts: 59; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
I wonder what the official update will look like?
4. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
i read elsewhere that this was a leak of a ''official'' early htc build just like how we recently saw a leaked version if the s2 with touchwiz and ics.
5. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
2 Degrees! I'm suprised that phone works at all!
6. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Take that HTC sense 3.5 off, I hate it. Ice cream sandwich is better without it. Then ill download it and install it. It's just me.
7. Jon.916 (Posts: 6; Member since: 06 Jun 2011)
It's pretty good. I have been waiting for ICS for my Sensation, and it's finally here. The multi-tasking is my favorite addition, with larger windows that display the app, not just the icon. The movie studio is also killer. Browsing speed is fantastic, and the UI is user friendly. Still a little laggy with some app launches, and the touch screen has some issues, but for an early build, I'm impressed.
8. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I can't wait to have an ICS rom for my 3D, hopefully soon. And if you have this on your Sensation, would you throw up a quick video on Youtube with an overview of the differences between vanilla ICS and this Sense 3.5 ICS
9. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 525; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
idk... sense just lost it for me once i found about LauncherPro and Go Launcher ex.. even more when i started playing with Cyanogenmod and MIUI... that is a very sexy lockscreen though..