HTC Exec: Follow-up to Hero to get introduction at MWC
This article contains unofficial information.
1. deschats posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:44 0 0
wtf the hero came out this summer, really htc? owell im on big red.
2. weetanhops posted on 05 Dec 2009, 05:04 0 0
GSM Hero has been out for almost a year now, I imagine they'll stagger the releases like they did for the US version, unless VZW take it on as a different Droid device. This is annoying, because I can choose an upgrade in January and was going to get a Hero, but I might now opt for a Bold 9700.
8. deschats posted on 05 Dec 2009, 14:42 0 0
oh wow where have i been. i am just mad because i was going to get the droid but noah from phonedog tweeted me saying i should get the eris. i dont wanna get a phone that will have a newer version in 5 months. x_x dilemma much?
4. NotoriousNeo posted on 05 Dec 2009, 10:29 0 0
Doesn't matter if you're on "Big Red" an announcement of a Hero successor will mean that Droid Eris is old news.
5. Phullofphil posted on 05 Dec 2009, 10:59 0 0
it always matters bonehead. verizon is suposed to have the passion by then any way but carrier brand is more important or atliest as big a factor when deciding on a phone to lots of people.
9. deschats posted on 05 Dec 2009, 14:44 0 0
uhm you didnt have to be such an a hole about it. all i was stating is that it would sort of suck to have htc release a follow up of the hero when the eris (based basically on the hero) just came out...
7. vzwman posted on 05 Dec 2009, 14:41 0 0
Rumor Mill: T-Mobile To Get Passion? phandroid.com PassionC = CDMA? = Verizon? Passion = GSM? = Tmo?
10. vzwpenguin posted on 05 Dec 2009, 20:58 0 0
does anyone know the internal memory of the droid?