HP mistakenly tries to sue one of its own partners
1. ibap posted on 02 Sep 2011, 07:05 0
They could probably pay via PayPal without getting embroiled in this mess, but I don't know how big it is in Germany.
2. PeterIfromsweden posted on 02 Sep 2011, 07:37 1
haha, what a fail.
HP needs to be more organized it seems, maybe they should buy a filofax : P
Just jokin ; )
3. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 02 Sep 2011, 09:13 5
HP at this moment looks like it can't do anything right. This has to be one of the most comical things to happen in quite some time. This type of stuff you only see in the movies, NOT real life. Maybe this is an example of what is happening behind closed doors at HP. This might be a reason why Web OS failed. It just looks like incompetence to me! There is no reason why a company the size of HP would make this kind of mistake! lol
5. Wowww (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 13:03 1
LMFAO! HP is a failllllll! I feel ashamed of owning their hp envy :( However, it has the nice 1600x900 radiance display xD.
9. Mookie Wilsonovich (unregistered) posted on 05 Sep 2011, 15:57 0
HP has always sucked.
They bobbled the Compaq deal years ago, the Palm strife is nothing new.
10. Christa (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 23:07 0
This is all nonsense. HP NEVER sued this company. All wrong.
11. wire (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 23:14 0
Not true at all....
12. Sandy R (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 23:22 0
There is no lawsuit, this article is wrong.
13. Karl (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 23:25 0
There actually hasn't been a lawsuit against this German company by HP. Seem to be another story coming out of nothing