Google's Project Tango wants to map the world with smartphones
1. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I don't know if feel exited or confused, I can see how this can help blind people and other things but I'm not too sure about it becoming a mainstream product
2. UglyFrank (Posts: 702; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
1st: LG Optimus 3D
2nd: Google Project Tango
3rd: The All New HTC One Two Plus
3. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1631; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Reminds me of the tech used in the Dark Knight, to map the city and keep track of things.
5. shahrooz (Posts: 274; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
yea but it did that in real time using phone signals.
6. Nexus_bear (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
Actually it was the microphones and speakers to map one building. But Its all hypothetical and, I get your point.