Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy Note
- Why would you demand having an Exynos processor in your smartphone and/or tablet?
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email, he or she has provided upon registration. Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter's sole discretion).
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
202. WenDee80 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 11:33 4
I love Samsung phones and with Exynos I'm sure it would really be top notch.
541. Yeeee posted on 02 Mar 2012, 17:53 0
Yea... Ill give you my foot up your ass - Red Foreman
269. Crave posted on 27 Feb 2012, 14:59 4
Because Exynos brings tears of joy to my eyes. Seriously.
2. jstdontgiva729 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:19 5
Exynos performs better in all situations.....gigity
3. kshell1 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:20 2
Because the exynos is the best processor ever, it constantly ranks as one of the highest
dual cores on the market, the exynos completes the ultimate android package by being smooth operable, great at 3d and 2d games, and everything possible
4. guyver192 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:20 2
I would like to have to samsung processor Exynos in my samsung products due to the overall speed as compared to the other processor's that are beinmg replaced for the sake of 4g speed. I have a SG2 on t-mobile my main reason. I have had a chance to play with the At&t version and it is noticible the speed diff. Not that The t-mobile version is slow but it is a diff that I have noticed.
5. protozeloz posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:21 6
Because Remix said they are just that good :p
Now seriously they have the best performance of 2011 while also being power efficient
49. biophone posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:55 2
O i see he already posted should of scrolled down more.
92. remixfa posted on 27 Feb 2012, 09:29 3
was it what you were hoping for? I was trying to not go on a 20 minute diatribe about the chip. lol. :)
181. biophone posted on 27 Feb 2012, 11:01 3
Its like the question was made for you. I could see pa was thinking how could we han over a not to remixfa. Ah we got it.
184. remixfa posted on 27 Feb 2012, 11:09 7
thats what im hoping for. :) I was just lusting after one of these on Ebay yesterday.. lol. And i actually have a bunch of uses for an S-pen between drawing and note taking on all my ebooks n such.
its like having a contest for the i4s and the winner will be picked by who has the most wrestling avatars... and wondering if Miz will win. lol.
6. pilex posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:21 2
I Want a EXYNOS processor in mobile because it is fast and increase battery life
7. jesse022190 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:22 2
Exynos is probably the smoothest experience you can have in a mobile processor. The reason I demand Exynos is the reason I demand Samsung, I want the best. I want the smoothest, fastest and most powerful experience I can get out of my mobile. I love my Skyrocket but Exynos would be all the sweeter!
9. jesse022190 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:23 1
Yay! 7 is my favorite number, hope that makes it lucky!
8. biggpermm posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:23 2
the exynos is more power efficient and ranks as one of the most powerful processors on the market...
10. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:25 2
"Why would you demand having an Exynos processor in your smartphone and/or tablet?"
Answer: The exynos processor has proven to be the far superior processor over the rest. Not just because of benchmark tests but easily in daily use. Where you get stutter and lag with overclocked snapdragon processors, you get a smooth and reliable experience with the exynos processor. From intense live wallpapers to heavy flash websites it has no issues or problems keeping up with your tasks. I truely believe the SGS2 was such a big hit thanks to the processor alone. I would even go as far as to say I would rather have the exynos processor over 4G or even LTE period.
23. remixfa posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:31 3
I would definitely take 3G and Exynos over 4g and a crapdragon. I dont even have to think about that. Hell, i've been trumpeting a 3G/ 4g 21mbps HSPA+ SGS2/Note for T-Mo for a while. No luck :(
309. ningaman999 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 19:47 0
Honestly, why not take an Exynos and HSPA+ if you don't have LTE in your area.
322. remixfa posted on 27 Feb 2012, 21:52 1
you misunderstand. Tmobile wont take the exynos because its only 21mb/s HSPA+ capable, not 42mb/s.. which is rediculous. I would take it at 21mb/s, 3g, and even the 2g international version (3g/4g doesnt work on non tmobile phones) since wifi is everywhere. just gimmie some exynos lovin :) lol
11. cerebral1 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:25 0
With all the innovation that Samsung is bringing to the forefront only the best processors will do...
13. rojiblanko posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:27 1
because it ranks as the best processor on a mobile device and because I definitely want the Galaxy Note with Exynos!
14. Problacklist.One posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:27 1
With All The Amazing Things The Exynos Processor can Do Who doesn't Want A Phone With An Exynos Processor. Less Power Consumption, Full HD Video Playback, Better Gaming Experience. Ill Stick To Samsung Products knowing that They Make Their Own Processors, Screens and etc
15. Guest_star posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:27 1
"The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families."
16. remixfa posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:28 4
Why would you demand having an Exynos processor in your smartphone and/or tablet?
Because Remix said they are just that good! :) I love it Proto. :)
Why do I want an exynos? Because its the best chip on the market. I am a chip geek. Is there anyone more geeky about this on this site? lol. I want the best, and only Samsung has it right now. More horsepower, more polygons, better battery life, versatile as all heck with modding. Pair that with the HD screen on the Note, its S-Pen, and my drawing abilities, and its a match made in heaven. :) :) :)
This question was MADE for me. lol. If there was EVER a contest on this site I would hope I'd win, it would be this one. No one is a bigger and more consistent noise maker for the benefits of Exynos than I am. :) :) :) :) :)
And yet.. here I sit without one, because I'm constantly thwarted by my carrier's use of crapdragons over Exynos and being too poor to justify buying the international versions myself. :( (
132. protozeloz posted on 27 Feb 2012, 10:02 2
well its true, I don't dig a lot into processors, and you made me pay more attention to them, processor performance is on my mind when I think of a phone now, so I just don't want just any processor (unless is a nexus....)
162. remixfa posted on 27 Feb 2012, 10:38 4
glad to know all my bull headed loud mouthed antics have had a positive effect on people :) lol. Just like anything, if people payed more attention to whats under the surface,we would get screwed a heck of a lot less. electronics, politics, crazy X girlfriends.. lol
278. EclipseGSX posted on 27 Feb 2012, 16:03 1
amen to exs lol
17. gp284 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:28 1
Because it uses power much more effenciently and it is much faster!
18. Thomasso posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:28 1
Because it s made by samsung and it is efficienter than other processors
19. Kaze105 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:29 1
In basic performance, the Exynos processor is superior to Qualcomm at the same speeds. Even in the SGS2, the 1.2GHz Exynos processor beats the Qualcomm clocked at 1.5GHz. Despite the fact Exynos may not support LTE, considering the phone is available to AT&T, where LTE is only available in limited markets, having the HSPA+ bands with the Exynos processor would be much better than the current processor with LTE. Having the Exynos with HSPA+ bands would be much better until battery life can be much better on LTE, or its just not worth it especially with LTE only available in a few places for AT&T.
20. spontem posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:29 1
As long as its alongside Samsung. They always do things right.
21. pimpclark posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:30 0
Because it is as good as any other processor, but the most important thing is that I could use a good free unlocked phone for use when I travel abroad.
22. ChronoD4 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:30 1
I would rather have an Exynos processor in my smartphone and tablet because of two reason: It's a powerful SoC with great power management and a potent GPU (mali-400) accompanying it. The other reason is the fact that's it's home grown by Samsung, and I think any thing made by Samsung is awesome, especially the GALAXY Note.
24. Demietrich posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:31 0
Why do I need an Exynos processor in my mobile device?
Well, just ask Ice:
"Anything less than the best is a felony"
26. igorb81 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:32 1
Because it's powerful and efficient. Does it get better than that? I have used Galaxy S and I think Samsung makes great hardware. I haven't tried it in person yet but that is what I keep hearing from everyone and I would like to experience this for myself.
27. loveandroid posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:32 1
i love the exynos processor because it is faster than other processors, eat less battery, and very stable to handle any game or video of any size, provide a smooth performance. not only myself notice that but a lot of other exynos user recognize the advantage of the exynos cpu. just one thing it is not friendly, its price is more expensive than others. i think it is should be cheaper cause samsung make it and install it to samsung phone. so the cost should be cheaper.
31. dolse101 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:39 1
Love my infuse by samsung.
The Note will be my dream phone.
33. Captain_Doug posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:41 1
Exynos or bust! Samsungs technology is the most powerful and smooth and what better to power a samsung phone than a samsung processor?
34. neptune.joel posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:42 2
Because we always want to make things better, in our business, in our lifes, or just simply in our free time, Exynos ARM7 processors are no difference, together we make things better.
35. Gingershnaps posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:43 1
Because it's a great processor that increases battery life compared to the competition
36. Man_of_God posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:45 1
WHY??? The 64 bit multi-layered bus architecture is the key..... (I kind of know what that means as it relates to communicating to all of the periphials connected to the core), but it definitely sounds impressive doesn't it.....
37. Sknight2k posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:47 1
I need this device! I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and absolutely LOVE it! I want that same kind of amazing user experience in my phone. I current use an HTC device and it doesn't compare. My next phone will definitely be an Exynos-powered Samsung device. Samsung for the Win!
38. dandaman23451 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:48 0
Having never used it, I'm unsure from personal experience, but the reviews on the international unlocked version of the Note are stellar (compared to the ATT model). I'd be interested in giving it a try!
39. archeryhunter1993 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:50 1
Performs in all situations that i would need it for.
41. niceshirt posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:52 1
Bacause I have one in my current phone and love it!
42. koftheworld posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:52 1
Due to an integrated development environment with their hardware and software divisions, Samsung's Exynos processor is the best available experience currently available on a mobile platform.
43. samphone posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:53 1
This is because I love SAMSUNG veryyy muchhh!!!! Haha even my name has the "Sam" in it xD I wanted to wait for the SGS III >< but my dad could really use the Samsung Galaxy Note >< He's currently using Nokia N900 but i dont really like it... Well Decision is YOurs!!! PICK MEEE!! XDD
44. spindoctor55 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:53 2
•Why would you demand having an Exynos processor in your smartphone and/or tablet?
Why would I demand the Exynos processor in my phone/tablet...I have been following the realease of the Galaxy Note since last year. I knew it was the phone that I truly wanted. I have seen countless videos of said phone. I hate lag. Let me say that one more time...I HATE lag. The international version is as smooth as butter however the ATT version shows some lag. Not a lot mind you but some. Did I say I hate lag...Give me the Exynos. Please. I read Phonearena everyday...your site is amazing. Thanks for all the information you have provided me. Sincerely yours
45. jessenicholson posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:53 1
Because it's the perfect balance between performance and power saving!
47. Jeradiah3 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 08:54 2
Id love to win this phone. Im a big man (6'7" 235lbs) and this is the right phone for me!! Either the US or int'l version of this phone will do the same and i'll love it either way.......that way I can make everyone else feel jealous that they dont a phone like mine!!
If I win this phone, I'll advertise the hell out of this phone. If you can send me the AT&T version, id love it just much