Evleaks knows something mind-blowing about Microsoft and/or Windows, but he won't tell
1. Michael.Parker (Posts: 273; Member since: 22 Aug 2015)
If they're not announcing Windows on ARM CPUs I'm not interested.
5. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 2283; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
That'll be the same old joke WP has been...nothing mind blowing about that.
6. Hitokage (Posts: 103; Member since: 01 Mar 2015)
Windows exists on ARM, it's called Windows RT. It's relatively pointless, because while Windows itself can run on ARM, 95% of actual programs written for Windows will not. New programs/programs that still see frequent updates may run on an ARM port of Windows, but legacy programs- such as a game like Morrowind- wouldn't work, and the vast majority of things won't ever see an update to run on ARM
14. Michael.Parker (Posts: 273; Member since: 22 Aug 2015)
They already promised Windows on Raspberry Pi but all they gave is Windows IOT which means nothing to most.
16. Podrick (Posts: 507; Member since: 19 Aug 2015)
Windows on ARM with legacy Win32 programs compatibility! Would be awesome if that happens somehow!
20. Bernoulli (Posts: 3776; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Because specs dictate performance right? It's never like that, think about it, just because you have a small guy doesn't mean you can't deliver, same concept applies, it's not about the size but how you use it.
39. Crispin_Gatieza (Posts: 1611; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
31. htcisthebest (Posts: 159; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
It's not about surface phone and core M phone. Read this:
3. Martineverest (Posts: 250; Member since: 27 Oct 2015)
The king is coming. ...... Surface phone, Xbox phone, ,xbox pad,holophone, Xbox vr ?
4. Unordinary (Posts: 1263; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
Invading user privacy as bad as Google?
8. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 2283; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
Neh, apple already does a much worse job at that by being less transparent about what their services do as you use them...nothing mind blowing about just doing it as bad as google.
17. Podrick (Posts: 507; Member since: 19 Aug 2015)
It sucks that every company nowadays are jumping on this spying bandwagon. No privacy anymore unless your cut your internet connection altogether. And the governments of most maybe all countries, instead of protecting user data, are the biggest privacy invaders themselves.
40. elitewolverine (Posts: 5111; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
You don't get what you want for free without paying the price of privacy...deal with it.
Or go back to the old days of paying 120+ for windows software etc.
7. madbmd (Posts: 32; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
HoloLens, that's why it would be mind-blowing...
22. Bernoulli (Posts: 3776; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Thought about it too, I want my hololens already!
43. lyndon420 (Posts: 3958; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
That's the only thing it could be...but we already know almost everything about it. Maybe we're finally getting a price and release date.
9. fonelover (Posts: 194; Member since: 19 Mar 2015)
May be Microsoft is closing their phone business, that is definitely mind blowing.
30. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 477; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
No Mr. Anderson, it is simply... inevitable.
11. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 255; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
A forked "Windows" version of Android... Ok, no.
12. haikallp (Posts: 197; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Mindblowing. Think they'll shift over to android for thier phones.
38. garciano (unregistered)
just a haters point of view you bored little man!
18. Podrick (Posts: 507; Member since: 19 Aug 2015)
Why do all people want Windows Mobile OS to die and Microsoft to jump to Android? Competition is best for us users. Gives us more choice.
19. pureviewuser (Posts: 492; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)
Surface phone with hololens compatibility.
23. Pattyface (Posts: 1523; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
Microsoft is building a android handset?
25. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1498; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
Is it a positive thing or a negative one?
28. Dude2014 (Posts: 436; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
They have already mind blown us with their lame Windows 10 Mobile and Lumia 950. Zzzzzzz
29. XDAdam (Posts: 126; Member since: 03 Feb 2016)
An actual hologram of Cortana appears when you unlock your phone?
32. gaman (Posts: 8; Member since: 31 Jul 2014)
i thought we call him evleaks for leaking info
34. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 2283; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
Not really mind blowing, but perhaps Windows 10 will be made free forever instead of only until July 2016?
36. ShadowHammer (Posts: 95; Member since: 13 Mar 2015)
That idea has been discussed a bit by others. Many think the age of charging for OS upgrades is coming to an end. I tend to agree. A large chunk of that could be that mobile device OSes don't charge a fee to upgrade. Guess we'll see in August...
37. darealist (Posts: 105; Member since: 25 Feb 2015)
It's either a real smart phone, or a web-surfer toy like iOS and Android.
41. Chuck007 (Posts: 1052; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
A phablet device with Core U processors and Thunderbolt 3 external graphics. Now that's what you call mind-blowing (though admittedly too early to happen) lol..
42. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1528; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
The Lumia brand is dead and the Surface Business phone brand and Windows 10 mobile
smart phone will be revealed at Mobile world congress February 22 2016
44. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1528; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
IT Could be he wont reveal anything because it would reveal the sources he gets info from at Microsoft.