CyanogenMod 10.1 hitting final builds, release set for tonight
1. ECPirate37 (Posts: 78; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
I've used a lot of different ROMS on my EVO3D and CyanogenMod 10.1 is my favorite. (2nd favorite is Team D3rp's). I think it is sad that the networks have two year contracts, but stop supporting a phone after a year. That's one of the reasons I like Android. There is a community devoted to updating phones. Thanks to everyone who makes these awesome ROMs. You are appreciated.
2. Sniggly (Posts: 6400; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I really hope that the full release of 10.1 (and all of its derivatives, like Avatar) will finally have the Bluetooth fixed. That is literally my only complaint right now, is that with Avatar media audio works, but phone audio doesn't.
3. Zeus.k (Posts: 78; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
Cool. But I'm waiting for AOKP JB MR1 milestone 2. I have tried so many popular roms but keep coming back to AOKP.
AOKP + trinity or franco = pure awesomeness
4. frydaexiii (Posts: 1144; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
That's it...no more exynos devices for me
5. mrbtree98 (Posts: 46; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
you can add the htc one x to the list as i'm downloading cm10.1 stable right now
6. Shrihari (Posts: 79; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
thank-you cyanogenmod for your regular updates...