Buy a Samsung Galaxy NotePRO or Samsung Galaxy TabPRO and grab some freebies
The entire package is valued at about $700, a decent incentive for tablet buyers. But you need to keep in mind that this is a limited time offer. Some of the free content is designed to offer enhanced performance with the S Pen. Take the free year of Bloomberg Businessweek+. By hovering the S Pen over a headline, you get to see a preview of the full story.
Checkout the complete list of freebies and the terms, below.
Samsung is offering freebies to those who purchase one of its new tablets
source: Samsung via AndroidCentral
1. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Not really FREE if I have to pay after x amount of time no THANKS I will stick with old let's wait for 2015
2. hung2900 (Posts: 776; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
As your logic:
- My friend give me 10 kg of cherries, but they're not free because after eating all I still have to pay for more cherries.
- I win a car from lottery, but it's not really free because I still have to pay for petrolium to drive
3. smacsteve (Posts: 37; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Much of this was already offered to purchasers of the Note 10.1 2014 and the Note 3.
7. chemhaz (Posts: 160; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I don't trust them, I'm still waiting for Samsung to resolve a problem with a Navigon package purchased through their app store..... that never worked and was double charged.... 12 months + have passed and waiting for a resolution and refund of one or both payments.
8. poikilo (Posts: 47; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Umm...commenting here wont help. Take it up with customer care