BlackBerry sees two more execs walk out the door
6. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1109; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
There's going to be nothing to restructure.
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Ohhh, they tried to convince them to stay? Or save face? O.o
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
People may think this funny but the very same people here that laugh at blackberrys failure need to realize that this is a businesses company and if this company falls it will in some way shape or form hurt businesses else where through out the world! so why want to see them fall when it may mean seeing your economy fall
4. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
thats why its great that mccann and gingras are able to save themselves while they still can. no need to wait and fall together with bb... find a better job at google/apple/samsung/ms etc...other employee should do the same while there still time...
you mean seeing canada's economy fall... because outside canada, no one really care about bb...
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
im sure america works with Canada businesses wise in some way shape or form so it may hurt us too in some ways bro
8. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Well if execs for these companies didnt get paid mountains more money than doctors, firefighters, teachers, police, etc maybe I would care more.
That said.....what goes up must come down. The same way BB is struggling, Apple, Google, MS could be in their shoes a few years from now. MS already is IMO, no matter what the WP fans say. There was a time I thought BB would NEVER fall out of 1st place for smartphones.
7. x78_nothing (Posts: 50; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
sooner or later we will see both either in MS or IOS.
9. apiskula (Posts: 547; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
This is great news. Those executives realize that BlackBerry is a failure and gout out. Soon enough we will never hear from BlackBerry or that tool Thorsten again