Bell rings for white Samsung Galaxy S II
Up in Canada, Bell is said to be really ringing up sales of the Samsung Galaxy S II and offering the phone in that cool white color can only add to the demand for it. During the holiday season, you might find quite a few of these in a box under the tree. The only downside to owning one of these during the Canadian winter is that if you drop it in the snow, you might never see it again.
The white version of the Samsung Galaxy S II is expected to be launched by Bell in time for the holiday season
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Looks much better than the ugly white iPhone 4. Like omfg its in white and only apple can make products in white copy cats! Lol idiots
11. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Do sheep have lives when they are about to be sent to the slaughter?
13. Yeeee (Posts: 190; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
I hate apple too and think the iphone is ok but there are many phones better. The iphone is one of the nicest phones ever though.
2. getalife2203 (Posts: 10; Member since: 05 Jun 2010)
The white back cover looks like its harder than the black one
3. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
i usually prefer my phones black, but this looks nice in white.
5. bucky (Posts: 1281; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
i still prefer the black version. That backing looks like it will scratch too easy.
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 618; Member since: 19 May 2011)
It would be awsome if it came out in Kelly Green
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 10059; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's a sweet looking device,but black is a more industrial strength color. Won't show scratches as easily,damn that phone is sexy though. Can't wait till it drops on at&t next Sunday.
8. remyrz (Posts: 184; Member since: 28 Oct 2010)
OMG.. here comes CrrApple with the sued ataack! :O...
apple: I pattented the white color on phones.. i will sue you!.. lol
10. nb2six (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Do most people put their smartphones in cases or is that just me? The color of the device hardly has any weight if it's going to be inside a case for it's working days. I guess it could be a nice showpiece to put on your mantel when you upgrade to your next phone
12. twenti7 (Posts: 152; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
It depends on the person; I usually prefer keeping my phones out of a case, but I know a lot of people who won't go without a case on their phone.
14. toaster (Posts: 114; Member since: 13 Sep 2011)
Love the stereotypical climate references :D
Really starting to hate Rogers right about now... Bell has 2 GS2's and we have the Infuse. -_-
15. turban (unregistered)
how come the image is of a samsung galaxy s 1